TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Art & Craft Collective’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 93 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1QG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Art & Craft Collective nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. The content on our website is published in good faith and accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, should any inaccuracies or errors occur we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction without our express permission is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information only. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), nor do we necessarily endorse them.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
WANT TO JOIN OUR COLLECTIVE?
We are always interested in new artists and would be pleased to hear from you if you would like to know more about joining us! Please click here and complete the short form.
We promise we will get back to you soon!